So as some of you may know Mercury is in retrograde from yesterday June 26th - July 20th! I know some of you may be saying "awww here we go again!" but remember its only 3 weeks...it will pass! Just keep calm, meditate, and RELAX!!!
For those of you who don't know what this means here it is. "Mercury rules communication, clear thinking, truth, and travel, so when the planet goes in retrograde-which means that it looks like it's going backwards in the sky- all those things go backwards [as well]. They start to get ugly and tangled up. [Now let it be known] Mercury isn't really going backwards, it's just hanging out by the sun [like a sunny vacation! LOL!] but from Earth, that makes it look like it's in [going] in reverse." --A definition I liked that I found online.
- While Mercury is in retrograde, it is best to put decision making if possible on hold. If they can't be put on hold make sure you think long and hard before making any really important decisions, be sure to weigh out all the pros and cons and double, and triple check to make sure you are making the right decisions.
- It is also best to avoid people you dislike during this time, if possible. You may find yourself getting in unnecessary or meaningless arguments due to the retrograde.
- Get with the ones you love and laugh...A LOT! This is the perfect time to do things like this it takes the edge off and can aid in making you less snappy!
- Be sure to take everything with a grain of salt and find the humor in serious situations or you may go a bit crazy!
- This is also a great time to finish unfinished projects!
Well that's a short guide on how to survive Mercury in retrograde! Be safe and less snappy! LOL!
WaterLily Pixie )O(